Adventure Patch Family Day Care (formerly Kingborough Family Day Care) is always looking for dedicated and passionate Educators to join our team. Becoming a Family Day Care Educator gives you the freedom to work from home within your own set hours, while providing a safe, supportive environment for children.
Adventure Patch Family Day Care Educators are accredited and quality Educators who follow the Adventure Patch philosophy of fun and learning through play and Adventure.
Adventure Patch Educators become a part of the family. We’re a supportive not for profit organisation based in Southern Tasmania which focuses on building open and positive relationships between families, Educators, the Adventure Patch Service and the community.
To apply to become an Adventure Patch Family Day Care Educator
• You will have experience in caring for children;
• The ability to provide a warm, secure and family focused environment;
• Hold or be actively be working towards Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care;
• Hold or be able to gain a First Aid qualification (HLTAID004);
• Understand and demonstrate a commitment to the Adventure Patch Philosophy and to develop and run a play based educational program the reflects an individual child’s interests needs and strengths;
• Would like to build your own successful home-based child care business.