To apply to become an Adventure Patch Family Day Care Educator
- You will have experience in caring for children
- The ability to provide a warm, secure and family focused environment
- Hold or be actively be working towards Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Understand and demonstrate a commitment to the Adventure Patch Philosophy and to develop and run a play based educational program the reflects an individual child’s interests needs and strengths.
- Would like to build your own successful home-based child care business
All Adventure Patch Family Day Care Educators complete an induction program that includes child protection, food handling, policy and procedure, Early Years Learning framework, risk management and administration training. Educators must have Public Liability Insurance and all educators and household members of 18 years and over most hold a current Working With Children Check (WWCC), National Police Check, first aid, anaphylaxis and asthma training. We provide support and guidance in meeting your requirements.
The Adventure Patch Family Day Care Director and Coordination Unit staff will assess and provide you with information on the suitability of your home and the guidelines and regulations you must meet and work with you to ensure your home meets them. Safety and the health of children in Adventure Patch care is a priority. Coordination Unit staff will support you to provide a safe, stimulating and educational and learning environment.
If you would like more information on becoming a Family Day Care Educator with Adventure Patch, please contact us for a confidential discussion or send us an email and we will contact you.
GET IN TOUCH
If you feel that you have what it takes to be part of the Adventure Patch Team