The National Quality Framework (NQF) creates a national standard for childcare and ensures that regulation, assessment and quality standards are consistent across Australia.
The NQF sets out seven quality standards that each individual Adventure Patch location is assessed against. The quality standards are
- Educational program and practice
- Children’s health and safety
- Physical environment
- Staffing arrangements
- Relationships with children
- Collaborative partnerships with families and communities
- Leadership and service management.
As a quality provider, Adventure Patch is committed to maintaining our ratings and meeting all standards. For further information, please see the National Quality Framework website.
GET IN TOUCH
Have a question?